Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,475 (﷼ 84,723,402) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)