Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,656 (﷼ 94,006,920) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)