Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25340 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,150 (S/. 4,539) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)