Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26291 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,222 (S/. 4,646) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)