Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,666 (CH$1,245,568) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)