Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,701 (CH$2,672,892) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)