Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,729 (CH$1,275,038) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (42 minutes ago)