Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19988 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,141 (RM5,707) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (39 minutes ago)