Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21409 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,232 (RM10,425) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)