Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20956 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,248 (RM10,729) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)