Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,348 (R$ 7,981) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)