Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,931 ($2,257) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)