Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)