Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,978 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)