Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,099 in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)