Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)