Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,084 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)