Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,261 in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)