Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €922 (₨73,897) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)