Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,070 ($2,548) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)