Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25510 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,671 (R$ 6,549) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)