Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 (R$ 6,859) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (40 minutes ago)