Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,552 (R$ 11,922) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)