Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,301 (Php80,498) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)