Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,157 (﷼ 46,797,723) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)