Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,677 (¥219,708) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)