Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,351 (¥408,026) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)