Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,372 ($1,536) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)