Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,385 (574,008 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)