Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21973 EUR / RON
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,184 (9,940 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)