Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04986 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,335 (E£ 26,782) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (21 minutes ago)