Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04948 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €928 (E£ 18,744) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (39 minutes ago)