Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04801 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €842 (E£ 17,549) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)