Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04806 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,004 (E£ 20,882) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)