Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05071 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,288 (E£ 25,396) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)