Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €892 (E£ 18,612) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)