Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,408 (元17,884) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (32 minutes ago)