Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12197 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 (Q26,679) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)