Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42992 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €825 (1,919 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)