Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €731 (16,379,035 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (34 minutes ago)