Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,258 (₨91,997) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)