Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,972 ($3,320) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)