Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13472 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 (kr31,250) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)