Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,017 (kr15,005) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)