Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13441 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,353 (kr32,385) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)