Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11700 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,051 (43,173 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)