Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12168 EUR / SBD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,409 (44,452 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)