Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12043 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 106% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,692 (HK$55,566) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)