Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,022 (AU$7,529) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)