Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,538 (GH₵17,102) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)