Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21541 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,964 (GH₵18,402) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)