Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20812 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,561 (GH₵17,111) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)