Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,179 (52,928,826 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)