Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,064 (29,997,222 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)