Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,131 (¥628,005) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)