Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 (¥300,790) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)