Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,342 (¥632,420) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)