Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23670 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 (13,610 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)