Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25229 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 115% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,989 (27,704 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)