Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,894 (28,062 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)