Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10227 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,534 (24,777 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)