Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 19% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,382 (元10,374) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (39 minutes ago)