Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 22% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,331 (元17,141) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)