Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,568 (4,965 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (25 minutes ago)