Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,623 (5,035 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)