Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 (2,617 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)