Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,369 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)