Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,204 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (33 minutes ago)