Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,547 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (27 minutes ago)