Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,377 ($2,930) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)