Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 ($2,644) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)