Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 254% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,659 (3,720,179 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 7,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)