Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 223% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,814 (3,803,484 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Funchal costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (39 minutes ago)