Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 278% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,824 (7,273,237 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (25 minutes ago)