Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,064 (元29,618) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (17 minutes ago)