Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,030 (元30,883) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)