Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,051 (元15,540) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)