Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,835 ($2,255) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)