Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,119 ($2,476) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (42 minutes ago)