Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 39% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,359 ($4,649) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)