Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,812 ($2,228) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Worth, Texas costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 110,900 (42 minutes ago)