Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04215 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,271 (53,874 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)