Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,864 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)