Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,882 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)