Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,355 (57,288,154 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)