Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,371 (56,907,606 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)