Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40680 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (8,192 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)