Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41387 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (8,439 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)