Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40916 EUR / TND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 (8,129 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)