Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,370 (NZ$3,817) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)