Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 (NZ$4,327) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)