Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,340 (NZ$3,833) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)