Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,879 (C$5,881) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)