Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,325 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)