Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,404 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)