Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,391 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)