Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,262 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)