Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 (¥420,754) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (about 2 hours ago)