Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €833 (﷼ 43,201,669) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)